Comprising six nominations from each of our trade categories, the shortlist features a wide variety of innovative resources – from STEM sets and literacy resources, to CPD packages and picture books, and much more.
You can find a full listing below.
The next stage will see the finalists assessed by a strong expert panel of early years authors, leaders, consultants and educators, amongst them best-selling author Alistair Bryce-Clegg, LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan MBE and Old Station Nursery MD Sarah Steel.
Their verdicts will be unveiled this October in a Teach Early Years digital supplement, which will showcase our five-, four- and three-star winners in each category.
To all those who made nominations, thank you again for taking part – and to our finalists, good luck!
If you have any queries about this year’s Teach Early Years Awards, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team – email Teach Early Years editor, Jacob Stow or advertising manager, Samantha Law.
Teach Early Years 2019 Shortlist
Communication, language & literacy
- Supersonic Phonics – Herts for Learning
- Reading Eggs – 3P Learning
- Think Write Handwriting Programme – Hemispheres Think Write
- Chatter Clouds – Hope Education
- Tales Toolkit online training resources – Tales Toolkit
- Jolly English Teacher’s Kit – Jolly Learning
- Self-regulation in early years – Mine Conkbayir
- Listening to young children in early years settings – JKP
- Understanding children’s behaviour – Bloomsbury
- Healthy Movers – Youth Sport Trust
- Kinderly Learn – Kinderly
- Early Years Clip Library – Siren Films
- Constructa Den – Educational Advantage
- Rainbow Architect Sets – Commotion/TickiT
- Academy of Steam Junior: Vehicles – Engino
- Under-the-sea headband accessory sets – Pretend to Bee
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Tuff Trays – Bloomsbury
- Floorstanding lightbox – Feelgood Designs
- Essential foundations for counting – Herts for Learning
- E.a.R.L Coding Robot – Hope Education
- Wooden Minibeast Blocks – Commotion/TickiT
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Exploring Number – Bloomsbury
- Professions Stacker – Kit for Kids
- Picture News EYFS assembly resource – Picture News
Happy & healthy
- What’s Going on Inside My Head? – Bloomsbury
- Fruit & Vegetable Match – Commotion/TickiT
- Yoga Position Indoor / Outdoor mini placement carpets – Kit for Kids
- Healthy Minds – BookLife Publishing
- Inspired to Move membership – B Inspired
- The Worry Box – Little Tiger Press
- The One Stop Story Shop – Tracey Corderoy/Tony Neal (Little Tiger Press)
- King Leonard’s Teddy – Phoebe Swan (Child’s Play)
- The Rabbit Listened – Cori Doerrfeld (Scallywag Press)
- Don’t Hug the Pug – Robin Jacobs/Matthew Hodson (Cicada)
- The Dog that Ate the World – Sandra Dieckmann (Flying Eye Books)
- Sleep – Kate Prendergast (Old Barn Books)
You may also be interested in...