Comprising six nominations from each of our trade categories, the shortlist features a wide variety of innovative resources – from STEM sets and literacy resources, to CPD packages and picture books, and much more.
You can find a full listing below.
The next stage will see the finalists assessed by a strong expert panel of early years authors, leaders, consultants and educators, amongst them best-selling author Alistair Bryce-Clegg, LEYF CEO June O’Sullivan MBE and Old Station Nursery MD Sarah Steel.
Their verdicts will be unveiled this October in a Teach Early Years digital supplement, which will showcase our five-, four- and three-star winners in each category.
To all those who made nominations, thank you again for taking part – and to our finalists, good luck!
If you have any queries about this year’s Teach Early Years Awards, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team – email Teach Early Years editor, Jacob Stow or advertising manager, Samantha Law.
Teach Early Years 2019 Shortlist
Communication, language & literacy
- Supersonic Phonics – Herts for Learning
- Reading Eggs – 3P Learning
- Think Write Handwriting Programme – Hemispheres Think Write
- Chatter Clouds – Hope Education
- Tales Toolkit online training resources – Tales Toolkit
- Jolly English Teacher’s Kit – Jolly Learning
- Self-regulation in early years – Mine Conkbayir
- Listening to young children in early years settings – JKP
- Understanding children’s behaviour – Bloomsbury
- Healthy Movers – Youth Sport Trust
- Kinderly Learn – Kinderly
- Early Years Clip Library – Siren Films
- Constructa Den – Educational Advantage
- Rainbow Architect Sets – Commotion/TickiT
- Academy of Steam Junior: Vehicles – Engino
- Under-the-sea headband accessory sets – Pretend to Bee
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Tuff Trays – Bloomsbury
- Floorstanding lightbox – Feelgood Designs
- Essential foundations for counting – Herts for Learning
- E.a.R.L Coding Robot – Hope Education
- Wooden Minibeast Blocks – Commotion/TickiT
- 50 Fantastic Ideas for Exploring Number – Bloomsbury
- Professions Stacker – Kit for Kids
- Picture News EYFS assembly resource – Picture News
Happy & healthy
- What’s Going on Inside My Head? – Bloomsbury
- Fruit & Vegetable Match – Commotion/TickiT
- Yoga Position Indoor / Outdoor mini placement carpets – Kit for Kids
- Healthy Minds – BookLife Publishing
- Inspired to Move membership – B Inspired
- The Worry Box – Little Tiger Press
- The One Stop Story Shop – Tracey Corderoy/Tony Neal (Little Tiger Press)
- King Leonard’s Teddy – Phoebe Swan (Child’s Play)
- The Rabbit Listened – Cori Doerrfeld (Scallywag Press)
- Don’t Hug the Pug – Robin Jacobs/Matthew Hodson (Cicada)
- The Dog that Ate the World – Sandra Dieckmann (Flying Eye Books)
- Sleep – Kate Prendergast (Old Barn Books)
You may also be interested in...
Sign up here for your free Brilliant Teacher Box Set
Make sure your menus are healthy, tasty and offer great value for money with expert guidance from nutritionist Nigel Denby.
Find out more here >