LaingBuisson has published the 14th edition of its Childcare UK market report.
Focusing on nurseries, the report provides an overview of current activity in this growing market which is attracting much attention from investors and providers from the US and Europe.
Key issues covered by this year’s report include:
• Key drivers for growth led by parental and government recognition of the importance good early years education to the long-term wellbeing of children
• Challenges emerging from government policy, particularly as a result of changes to SMP and funding for 3- and 4-year-olds, including the 15 hours and 30 hours policies
• The importance of staff training – and the impact that has on the employer
• The impact of eco-nurseries on the sector and its capacity to meet demand
An information flyer can be viewed here, and the report’s table of contents may be viewed here.
For further information and to order this report, please contact your LaingBuisson account manager on +44 (0)20 78414 0045 or at email@example.com.
Childcare, invaluable reading for:
• Independent nursery providers
• Local authority providers
• Policy makers
• Private Equity
• Management consultants
• Property Developers
• Think Tanks
Eden Learning Spaces - Oval Pod Collection