Bonne International is an English Nanny and Governess Agency with 10 years experience placing exceptional candidates with high profile families and in our own English preschools in Russia. Our dedicated staff - both in London and Moscow mean we are there for you every step of the way. We make sure that your placement with us is safe, exciting and worry free.
We’re looking for qualified and experiences childcare and teaching professionals for Nanny and Governess jobs in Russian families, as well as Teaching jobs in our 3 English preschools in Moscow.
Salaries of £1500-5500pm, rent and flight provided, full and ongoing support in Moscow make this a once in a lifetime experience.
You may wonder why us, and why Moscow?
• Our 10 year experience of working exclusively with Russia means we really are professionals in our field.
• We provide visa and travel support, Post Placement Support on the ground inn Moscow and run a Psychological Compatibility Programme to match our candidates to families.
• We even help you with lesson plans, curriculums and assist with materials through our very own British Educational Advisor ready to meet with you in Moscow, Child psychologists and speech therapists are also on hand to assist.
So now that you’ve seen why you should choose Bonne, let’s see why you should choose Moscow…
• Moscow is a city of extremes and our bet is that it will take your breath away. Summer heatwaves and winter snowstorms, old architecture next to modern sky-scrapers, ballet followed by a glitzy bar - Moscow will keep you on your toes.
• Whether you’re looking to explore Moscow’s historical centre or boast that you’ve visited the Bolshoi, party like a Russian or just wonder around exploring, Moscow has something has something for everyone; day or night and for every taste and pocket. But then again, who can put a price on ice skating in the Red Square or cycling along the embankment to follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park
• English for children is a fast increasing trend in Russia. In fact it is very much a returning tradition from the days of Pushkinn, Tolstoy and the Tsars. Parents know that the world is turning into a global village and their children will need to communicate with the international community. With similar jobs and salaries popping up elsewhere, Moscow is more European and familiar to the English Governess than places like the Middle East.
• And finally at just a 4 hour flight from London, you’ll always be close to home.
So what will you get after a year working with us?
• A prestigious job in a high profile family with no household duties, or teaching the EYFS in a well equipped classroom with a team of expats.
• Huge savings from a generous salary and minimal expenses.
• A chance to broaden your horizons both professionally and personally.
• A great chance to travel and live abroad.
So don’t make the age old mistake of ‘shoulda-woulda-coulda’ and make that call!
We’ll be at stand C14a at the Childcare Expo in Coventry on 28-29th September. See you there!
For more information please see:
Our vacancies: http://www.bonne-int.com/category/nanny-jobs/
Our success stories: http://www.bonne-int.com/testimonials/
How to register: http://www.bonne-int.com/registration/
Our placement process video - what happens next: http://www.bonne-int.com/getting-started/placement-process/
Mathseeds – A Gamified Learning Resource for EYFS to Y2
Beep Beep! Days
Fun, Engaging and Easy Preschool Learning Books from Collins