Whatever your qualifications, role and ambitions within the early years sector, we have a course to suit your training needs.
BA (Hons) Learning, Development and Support
Providing an enhanced understanding of the emotional and mental development of children and young people, this degree can enable you to progress in your current role or provide a pathway to careers such as teaching and social work.
• No formal qualifications required to enter the course
• Attendance is one Saturday each month, enabling you to continue in employment whilst you study
• Minimum of 2 days a week employment or voluntary work in an educational environment essential for the duration of the course
BA (Hons) Education Studies and Early Years
Make a significant difference to children’s future development and educational attainment with this degree.
• Extensive work-related learning opportunities
• Incorporates a range of experiences in different types of early years educational provision
• Explores national and international issues that impact on the lives and learning of young children
• Supportive and inspirational tutors
MA International Approaches to Early Childhood and Montessori Education
This new contemporary Masters is aimed at graduates keen to examine international approaches to early childhood education (ECE)
• Compare different international approaches to early childhood education with pedagogical approaches such as that of Maria Montessori.
• Learn from research-active staff and early childhood professionals
• Critically engage with the theoretical and practical issues of ECE.
• Enhance learning with a European placement, in an early childhood setting, through the Erasmus programme
• Full and part time study options available
• LJMU are awarding over 100 scholarships worth 10,000 each to students starting a taught Masters degree in September 2015 and January 2016.
Telephone: 0151 231 5340
Have a Rewarding Career in Early Years with Little Pioneers