The Coniston wall mounted canopy allows you to create a versatile covered outside area for your setting where children can play and explore outdoors whilst protected from the sun and the rain.
It also provides a perfect “messy area” where lessons and play with water, sand, or paint can be conducted without any worry about causing a mess
Constructed from a robust and durable fully aluminium framework, the Coniston features 35mm polycarbonate roof panels which offer up to 99% UV protection, allowing you to provide a cool shaded area in sunny weather as well as a dry place to play when it rains. Integral aluminium guttering is fitted as standard to safely disperse rainfall and a water butt can be fitted to the structure to collect rainwater to use in your outdoor area.
The Coniston is our most popular product due to its unlimited flexibility, it can be any length and can be constructed to go round corners and even wrap right around a building or an internal courtyard. It has a projection of up to 6 metres, enabling large areas to be sheltered easily with a minimum amount of posts, which also helps reduce the risk of children bumping into the structure. And, as an extra safety measure, we provide free removable post pads that fit around the canopy posts to help protect children from injury. These are brightly coloured and contain the finest high impact, non-absorbent foam to provide the best protection possible.
The Coniston wall mounted canopy is supplied with a full 10 year guarantee and has a life expectancy of up to 25 years. The framework is supplied in white as standard, but it can be powder coated to wide choice of colours to match your building or surroundings or create an eye catching contrast. We also offer a Rainbow Package that includes a vibrant, colourful banner and coloured post pads to create an eye catching and fun canopy that children will love to play under.
In addition to providing sun protection and shelter from rain, a Coniston can also shade externally facing windows, helping to reduce heat inside your building on hot and sunny days. The Coniston can also be used to link buildings, create a covered walkway around a building, and provide a covered waiting area for parents.
Features and benefits
• Full Aluminium System –for ultimate strength.
• Stainless Steel Fixings - ensuring total resistance to corrosion and longevity.
• Integral Aluminum Gutter System – for additional durability
• 35mm Structured Polycarbonate Panels - These are light in weight and up to 200 times stronger than glass and 10 times stronger than uPVC panels.
• Self-extinguishing - The panels are classed as self-extinguishing and do not emit toxic gasses, unlike uPVC panels. They are tested to most European standards and to BS476 Part 7 and BS476 Part 6 with a Class 1 Fire Rating.
• Strong Roof System - Roof strong enough to be walked upon as a means of escape and maintenance (with use of boards)
• Free Post Pads –Protect your pupils from “bumping” into the posts.
• Up to 99% UV Protection – During the manufacture of our polycarbonate panels, a layer of UV absorber is coextruded on both sides which forms a barrier giving high UV protection from the sun.
• Extensive choice of framework colours- match or complement your setting
• Rainbow package available - create a fun and creative area with a colourful banner and post pads
• Up to 6 metre Projection – providing large shaded areas if needed
• Unlimited Length – The canopy can be of any length to suit your needs
• Available Upgrades – There are many upgrades available that can be added to your canopy including side fills, safety barriers and
• Full 10 Year Guarantee and a 25 year Life Expectancy – Offering you complete peace of mind that your canopy is of a high quality and will last for many years to come.
Uses for a Coniston
• Playground canopy
• Entrance canopy
• Parents’ waiting area
• Covered Outdoor seating/dining area
For more information or to book a free site survey for a Coniston please call 0800 389 9072 and quote TEACH NURSERY 2012
Able Canopies design, manufacture and install quality commercial canopies, awnings, covered walkways, shade sails and tensile fabric structures to nurseries and schools throughout the UK. To find out how we can help you create your ideal outdoor area please call 0800 389 9072 or visit www.ablecanopies.co.uk
Fun, Engaging and Easy Preschool Learning Books from Collins
Printer Supplies Specialists