Save hours of time and money!!
EYFS nursery planning
Bright Look Planning has been written by early years professionals with years of experience who are passionate about providing the best possible learning experiences for young children. Based around creative topics they contain lots of ideas and evaluation formats and opportunities to record the developing interests of the children. The planning includes co – constructed learning experiences as well as area enhancement formats and ideas designed to show learning in all seven areas of the development matters outcomes both indoors and outside.
Each six week planning topic has three main elements:
- A week spent introducing the topic beginning with a choice of exciting scenarios designed to spark the imagination.
- Four weeks of adult and child led activities that promote teaching and learning in all seven areas.
- Daily adult led activities with instructions and resources needed
- Blank activity sheets for you to extend the activity or add your own ideas
- An evaluation of the topic and the learning that has taken place
- Blank flexi-plan allowing you to divert from the topic if necessary
To order call: 07869 999815 or 01582 616621 - www.thenurserypress.co.uk
About The Nursery Press
The Nursery Press Limited is run by a dedicated team who are passionate about providing quality experiences for young children. The company is the trading arm of a charity nursery based in a deprived area of Luton and the directors have years of experience in child care.
Make sure your menus are healthy, tasty and offer great value for money with expert guidance from nutritionist Nigel Denby.Find out more here >
Mathseeds – A Gamified Learning Resource for EYFS to Y2
BLAST is Boosting Language Auditory Skills and Talking